MAPETS 2022 COVID-19 Meeting Guidelines
- COVID-19 Resources: The most current CDC, Pennsylvania Department of Health, and Rotary International COVID-19 guidelines will be followed at the time of the MAPETS Training Seminar. Updates will be posted on the MAPETS website.
- Masks: All in-person attendees must wear masks covering the nose and mouth if community transmission in Montgomery County remains > 5% as per current CDC Guidance. King of Prussia PA is in Montgomery County and as of 1/14/22 has a 30.3% rate of community transmission. In the event community transmission falls below 5% unvaccinated participants must wear masks and masks will be optional for vaccinated participants. PA County transmission rates are posted every Friday for the last seven days on the COVID-19 Early Warning Monitoring System Dashboard of the PaDOH at: https://bit.ly/3132aYR. The CDC recommends wearing the highest quality mask available including N95 and KN95 masks to offer the greatest protection against acquiring and transmitting COVID-19.
- Vaccination: All MAPETS in-person attendees must be “up to date” with COVID-19 vaccinations. “Up to date” means a person has received all recommended COVID-19 vaccines, including any booster doses when eligible. Please refer to the CDC website on timing of booster doses based on your initial series of COVID-19 vaccinations: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to-date.html Proof of vaccination must be presented to your District’s registrar or designee in advance of the meeting.
- Social Distancing: Social distancing practices will be employed wherever possible including classroom and dining settings.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand Sanitizer gel will be made readily available to all participants in all meeting areas.
- Self-Assessment: Attendees are encouraged to perform a COVID-19 symptom daily self-assessment and stay home if they have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if they have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19. Please refer to the CDC website for the most recent guidance for quarantine and isolation if you were exposed to COVID-19 or tested positive: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html
- Conference Materials: All conference materials will be posted on-line on the MAPETS website.
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/large-events/considerations-for-events-gatherings.html
- Pennsylvania Department of Health: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Monitoring-Dashboard.aspx
- Rotary International –
- COVID-19 Response: https://www.rotary.org/en/rotary-responds-covid-19
- RI Position Statement: https://portal.clubrunner.ca/5772/Stories/position-statement-on-covid-19-vaccination
Questions? Please contact District 7390 District Governor Elect Juliet Altenburg at: DGJuliet2022@QRPC.com
Copyright © 2017 - 2022 Mid-Atlantic PETS