MAPETS 2022 COVID-19 Meeting Guidelines
- The most current CDC, Pennsylvania Department of Health, and Rotary International COVID-19 guidelines will be followed at the time of the MAPETS Training Seminar. Updates will be posted on the MAPETS website.
- Current CDC Guidance advises that masks be worn in in-door group settings in counties with “substantial” (>5%) and “high” (> 10%) rates of community transmission regardless of vaccination status. Valley Forge PA is in Chester County and as of 10/19/21 has a 6.2% rate of community transmission. In the event community transmission falls below 5% unvaccinated participants must wear masks and masks will be optional for vaccinated participants. The honor system will be used to verify vaccination status. PA County transmission rates are posted every Friday for the last seven days at: https://bit.ly/3132aYR
- Unvaccinated Rotarians are encouraged not to attend MAPETS in-person. District leadership should be consulted for alternative virtual education.
- Social distancing practices will be employed wherever possible including classroom and dining settings.
- Hand Sanitizer gel will be made readily available to all participants in all meeting areas.
- All conference materials will be posted on-line on the MAPETS website.
- Attendees are encouraged to perform a COVID-19 symptom daily self-assessment and stay home if they have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if they have had close contactwith a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/large-events/considerations-for-events-gatherings.html
- Pennsylvania Department of Health: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Monitoring-Dashboard.aspx
- Rotary International – https://www.rotary.org/en/rotary-and-coronavirus-impact-frequently-asked-questions
Copyright © 2017 - 2021 Mid-Atlantic PETS