Congratulations on being selected by your club to lead them during the 2022-2023 Rotary year. PETS is a very different training experience that will provide you with the important information that you will need to lead your club in the coming Rotary Year.
- You will learn about leadership strategies that will empower you to manage your club; The Rotary Foundation; and Rotary International’s Public Image and Branding campaign.
- Your interactive sessions will allow you to share your ideas with your fellow Presidents-elect.
- You can network to form Rotary and professional partnerships with your “classmates” through our sessions and District Hosted Hospitality suites.
Our optional sessions take place on the evening of Thursday February 24th and your RI required sessions begin on Friday, February 25th at 7:30 AM and conclude on Saturday at 3:00 PM.
Please note that you must contact your Governor-elect to make other training arrangements if you cannot attend the MAPETS. A list of alternate PETS options from PETS Alliance is available under Resources on the menu above.
On July 1, 2022, you will become the president of your Rotary club along with more than 33,000 Presidents-elect around the world. This is both a privilege and a responsibility. Whether you are a new or repeat President-elect, you are expected to attend the Mid-Atlantic Presidents-elect Training Seminar (MAPETS). Attending MAPETS is the very best way to insure that you have all the tools that you need to be a successful club president.
Registration to join almost 300 dedicated Rotarians at this inspiring and uplifting event is now open. Explore the website to register, review the program offerings, read the bios of the plenary speakers selected just for you and check the resources to help you prepare for “your year” as president of your Rotary club.
We will have a Vendor area at MAPETS where you can purchase Rotary Merchandise and themed material for yourself and your club. This is a great opportunity to browse a wide variety of merchandise in person.
In the interest of the safety and well being of all MAPETS Attendees, Participants will be required to
- Wear mask fully covering nose and mouth at all times except while eating or drinking.
- Provide proof of full vaccination (CDC Vaccination Card) in advance to District Registrar.
MAPETS Executive Committee.
Copyright © 2017 - 2022 Mid-Atlantic PETS